Submit an Event
Thanks for your interest in ColumbusMakesArt.com, central Ohio's most comprehensive source for arts and cultural events, artists and classes. All event data found in ColumbusMakesArt.com is provided by organizations and individual artists through OhioEventFinder.com. Once a registration through OhioEventFinder.com is approved, artists and organizations can publicize events and manage profiles online.
Attention individual artists: Please click on the Artists tab above to access the Artist Directory and go to Login or Create an Account. Here you can create a profile with info about your work and events coming up. Please contact the organizations/galleries/venues that host your events to make sure they register with www.OhioEventFinder.com and enter their events so they will appear on the local and statewide calendars listed below.
Who can submit events.
- Arts and cultural organizations – for profit and nonprofit, in any discipline (visual arts, dance, music, theatre, film, performance, etc.)
- Businesses with arts and cultural programming / exhibitions
- Artist collectives / studios
- Any other organizations with cultural programming
What types of events can I submit?
- Art exhibitions
- Performing arts events (dance, theatre, music, etc.)
- Art sales (i.e. student art sale / studio clearance)
- Community festivals
- Galas, fundraising events
- Any cultural event open to the public, either free or ticketed
Where will the submitted events appear?
- ColumbusMakesArt.com (if you are located in the central Ohio area)
- ArtsinOhio.com (state-wide)
- ExperienceColumbus.com (weekly export every Monday)
- DiscoverOhio.com (must be registered with the Ohio Division of Travel and Toursim, regular logins DiscoverOhio.com admin tool are required to keep listings exporting)
- OhioMagazine.com (Ohio Magazine has editorial control over listings, not all listings will appear in print or online)
How do I begin?
- Visit OhioEventFinder.com to register your organization
- Look for email confirmation within 24 hours. Confirm your email address.
- Submit your event(s)
- Be sure to include an image with your listing (optimum image dimensions for maximum marketing feature opportunities are 1500x800, 72 dpi)